GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we consider the social diversity a good thing ?

5 posters

Go down

Do we consider the social diversity a good thing ? Empty Do we consider the social diversity a good thing ?

Post by Lucia Selma Garcia Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:27 am

The social diversity is a good or a bad thing? In my opinion the social diversity is good for all of us. Because, if we didn’t have social diversity we would be all like machines, like robots all the same we wouldn’t have different people, we wouldn’t meet any other type of people with different ways of thinking, with other likes, with others seeing things. If this happened we would have always the same government for example. I think social diversity also is very important for us and for our future, for example, for the jobs, we need different people for each type of job, in a engineer we more mental calculation that force and in a labourer we need more force than mental calculation, or in a food tasting job we need a more qualified person for his sense of taste than for his hability to type computer codes. You see we need the social diversity, but some people think this is bad because they think this has to be related to the workers that are overqualified to the job but this doesn’t mean is bad to have social diversity in Spain, because we need it for us for our children and future.

Lucia Selma Garcia

Back to top Go down

Do we consider the social diversity a good thing ? Empty Re: Do we consider the social diversity a good thing ?

Post by Àngel Baró Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:36 am

I agree with what you said but I thing that also has bad things, the social diversity can cause disasters like wars, conflicts... so that can cause many families to be destroyed because of these types of conflicts. So I thing that social diversity it’s not always good, can be also sad and bad. But the rest you did it well.

Àngel Baró

Back to top Go down

Do we consider the social diversity a good thing ? Empty Re: Do we consider the social diversity a good thing ?

Post by Natalia Insa Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:32 pm

Lucia, I agree with you, but you could also have said the bad things about social diversity, such us the racism, the wars and all that things.
But I really agree with all you said

Natalia Insa

Back to top Go down

Post by Henar Lopez Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Lucia, I agree of what you have said, but I don’t know if you are talking about social diversity in Spain or in every place and I really liked how you gave examples of social diversity, but there are also bad things for social diversity, and you didn’t talk about it.

Henar Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Robert Fernandez Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:19 pm

Lucia, I agree with what you said but you didn’t mention some of the cons of social diversity such as people being jealous of another person because they are of a different race or religion. You also didn’t mention that people may segregate people in certain areas where there is a large mix of cultures.

Nicolas Robert Fernandez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down