GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘SOCIAL DIVERSITY IS A GOOD THING ?’

2 posters

Go down

‘SOCIAL DIVERSITY IS A GOOD THING ?’ Empty ‘SOCIAL DIVERSITY IS A GOOD THING ?’

Post by Alma Betoret de Salazar Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:35 pm

Yes , because I think that by exploring other people’s ideas, beliefs, and lifestyles with an open mind, it can help ourselves to exercise creativity and problem solving by looking things with other perspective.
Sometimes we think that we are right , but letting other ideas in our minds can help us see how wrong /right we were about that idea .
If we only take one perspective about the events that happen in the world, we will never understand the other perspectives behind them and we will lock ourselves into a sort of closed-minded thinking that has only produce to people to hate each other , prejudice, and tragedy throughout the history.
Alma Betoret de Salazar
Alma Betoret de Salazar

Back to top Go down

‘SOCIAL DIVERSITY IS A GOOD THING ?’ Empty Re: ‘SOCIAL DIVERSITY IS A GOOD THING ?’

Post by Diego Fernández Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:24 pm

I am agree with you but because is imposible to solve all problems by looking things with other perspectives. There is going to be always a problem that it can’t be solved by both parts and I also think that some people don’t accept other opinions because the think their way to see the things is the life and the are so stubborn but is not fair that some people that are agree this some different opinions have to die because it of the intentions of some people ( terrorist ) to make people belive that the best way of seeing life is theirs. I think it is fine to allow people tell their opinion and try to convince you but not the way of some societies.

Diego Fernández

Back to top Go down