GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social diversity a good thing

2 posters

Go down

Social diversity a good thing Empty Social diversity a good thing

Post by Nuria.sanchispino Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:16 pm

In my opinion, I think social diversity ( which are the differences we can identify in people ) is a good thing , because with more social diversity we can find more types of people, more types of characteristics, more origins, more lifestyles... Also , with social diversity we can learn different cultures that maybe we like , also we can be identified with people that have different characteristics that ours.
But many people say that social diversity is a bad thing because maybe we are not all the same in the physical way, because some ones are white , the other black, the others brown ... but that doesn’t matter the only thing that matters is our personality, our form to be, the way we want to be , who we want to be . So in my opinion social diversity is a very good thing to the society of Spain and for the society of all the world in this moments.

Nuria.sanchispino

Back to top Go down

Social diversity a good thing Empty Re: Social diversity a good thing

Post by Santiago Muñoz Lloret Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:31 pm

Yes I agree with you in all you have said, but there’s only one problem with social diversity and is when someone can’t open his/her mind and becomes a bit aggressive with beliefs differents from his/hers; apart from that, I agree with all you’ve said.

Santiago Muñoz Lloret

Back to top Go down