GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social diversity

2 posters

Go down

Social diversity Empty Social diversity

Post by Lucia Sancho Cormán Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Social diversity is the variety of people of different races, genders, ages, with different opinions and values, sexuality... living in the same place.
I agree with the sentence “social diversity is a good thing” because in the end we are all the same only with a few diferencies and you can learn a lot about others people opinion and culture so you can have different points of view and you can have your own opinion.
But we live in a society where some people still think that for being white are better than black people, that other religions are bad or that be in love with someone of their same gender is disgusting.
To solve this, some programmes to improve social diversity have been set up. For example in schools.
My conclusion is that although social diversity is something good a lot of people still thing that they are better than others for their race, gender...

Lucia Sancho Cormán

Back to top Go down

Social diversity Empty Re: Social diversity

Post by Miranda Pérez García Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:48 pm

I agree with your description of the social diversity Lucía. I also agree with you that we are all the same. We are all the same in the inside, the outside doesn’t matter is part of you and anyone can change it, we all have an opinion of the outside of the other ones but we don’t have to look at that, we have to look the inside of each person. Maybe a person who doesn’t like people with other color, race or genders has more in common with that other person that he things. He might have lot of similar things but if he doesn’t give the other person an opportunity without thinking in his breed or gender he will never meet the other person. He’ll not have a social diversity life if he only looks the outside.

Miranda Pérez García

Back to top Go down