SOCIAL DIVERSITY

Go down

SOCIAL DIVERSITY

Post by Alicia Bartual on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:39 pm

In my opinion social diversity is not a problem, in fact, I think it is a good thing. If people would be the same in: personality, religion, culture... our world would be very boring. I think it is important that in schools teachers teach children and tell them that we have to respect everyone, although if they have a different culture, skin colour, religion... Some people don’t think like this, that’s when the racism, socially isolation or wars start. Also we have to know that social diversity could be an issue in some countries. For example in some countries like Greece don’t admit the gay marriage or in Spain many people are racist.
I think we have to learn to respect each other and to know that everyone has the same opportunities.

Alicia Bartual

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOCIAL DIVERSITY

Post by lucía.barrosoasensio on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:10 pm

I totally agree with you Alicia, social diversity can be a good thing or an issue depending on the the country in which you live.
I also think everybody has to be respected and everybody has the same opportunities and that it doesn’t matter your skin colour, culture, religion, etc.
I think you did a very good job !!!

lucía.barrosoasensio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Basagoiti on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:33 pm

I think it's true what you say,
but not only because life without diversity and culture is more boring but because our way of seeing the world changes when we recognize and accept that our way of life and our way of seeing things is not the only possible nor is our perspective always the true one.

Javier Basagoiti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by carlaruedas on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:28 am

I agree with Alicia in all what she has said, I also think social diversity is not a problem but is true that in some countries people don’t respect each other beacause we have a different culture, skin color, religion,.. I think we have to learn to respect each other.

carlaruedas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down