GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social diversity

3 posters

Go down

Social diversity Empty Social diversity

Post by carlaruedas Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:49 pm

In my opinion social diversity is not bad, I is a very positive thing if we respect it.
If we have the same personality, religion, culture, our world would be boring. We have to learn to respect everyone, although if they have a different culture, skin colour, sexual orientation, religion.
But there is people who is racist or basically do not respect people with a different religion or culture, so this can cause some conflicts. Social diversity is an issue in some countries, for example in some countries they don’t admit the gay marriage.
In conclusion I think we always have to respect each other although we don’t have the same opinions.

carlaruedas

Back to top Go down

Social diversity Empty Re: Social diversity

Post by Carol Escuder Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:08 pm

I agree with you as there is some people that don’t respect other cultures, I think everybody should accepts they way people are and they way the act because if not there can be lots of conflicts.

Carol Escuder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucía Gutierrez Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:18 pm

I agree all with you, but the problem is that lot of people don’t respect diversity, because like you said before, they think that don’t being the same religion, culture... will be bad, so we have to change this, so like this all the people will respect it.

Lucía Gutierrez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down