GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SOCIAL DIVERSITY IS A GOOD THING

2 posters

Go down

THE SOCIAL DIVERSITY IS A GOOD THING Empty THE SOCIAL DIVERSITY IS A GOOD THING

Post by Lidia Pamplona Soriano Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:33 pm

I personally think it’s a great thing, because that way we can learn new ways of life, languages, religions... And it doesn’t matter where you come from. At the end we all end up more or less the same way and we have to accept everyone. People make different distinguished groups with the same or just diferente origins and lifestyles. I'm not in favor of people who is racist because each of us are the same.

Lidia Pamplona Soriano

Back to top Go down

THE SOCIAL DIVERSITY IS A GOOD THING Empty Re: THE SOCIAL DIVERSITY IS A GOOD THING

Post by Marcos Abad Tarancón Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:19 pm

I think is a good thing what you said because you can change your lives or learn new ones and that is a good idea, or as well the religion and the language is very important because you can have news languages so I really agree with you in that point.
And I agree with you because we are all people with different races and we are all the same we can’t not be racist because that is an insult no one is better an we can not insult the blacks... and they can not insult us because we are not racist we are all good people very good job Lídia.

Marcos Abad Tarancón

Back to top Go down