GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is social diversity a good thing?

2 posters

Go down

Is social diversity a good thing? Empty Is social diversity a good thing?

Post by Andreaborcha Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:43 pm

I think social diversity is a good thing but not all the people think that.

I think that there shouldn’t be any differences between culture, colour of skin, language, religion, history, traditions, ways of working, customs, politic views...because we are all the same.

There should be more respect between us.

Social diversity shows us different ways of how people think. This can sometimes lead to a conflict between different ways of thinking, often is caused by politic views and I think each one has his opinion and it has to be respected.

But in conclusion, if we out of our part we could learn culture, customs, history and other more things of people living in a different place and all cultures can be enriched by it.

Andreaborcha

Back to top Go down

Is social diversity a good thing? Empty Re: Is social diversity a good thing?

Post by Álvaro Martínez Martínez Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:47 pm

I do agree with nearly all. But you also have to thing that if an immigrants from another place comes to Spain, they don’t have to expect that we talk their language, they have to make the effort to learn our culture and ways of living, a many immigrants don’t do that. Each one has to think what they think but they mustn’t enter in conflict because of this reasons. For the rest I think the same.

Álvaro Martínez Martínez

Back to top Go down