GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think Social Diversity is a good thing?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think Social Diversity is a good thing? Empty Do you think Social Diversity is a good thing?

Post by Justin Mandel Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Do you think Social Diversity is a good thing? 99967910

Do you think Social Diversity is a good thing? Eebc2a10

1. Index
2. What is Social Diversity?
3. What is My Opinion?

Do you think Social Diversity is a good thing? 7581ff10

Social Diversity means that a place is socially diverse. This means that there will be many people with different beliefs, origins, religions and knowledges.

Do you think Social Diversity is a good thing? 417eb110

I agree that Social Diversity is a good thing. People can communicate and see other people with different opinions, and they could discover many new things. It is amazing that we are so diverse, because if there wasn’t social diversity, we would all be the same, and life would be really boring. We can share opinions, and we might be wrong in some cases, and in others we might be right and teach others. We can work together to solve problems, and like this our problems will be gone forever.

Submitted 02.18.2018 at 19:55:32

Justin Mandel

Back to top Go down

Do you think Social Diversity is a good thing? Empty Re: Do you think Social Diversity is a good thing?

Post by Marcos Serrano Martínez Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:23 pm

I agree with you in all that you have said, and I think when you had said "if we are all the same it would be bored"
I think that is the part of social diveristy I mean that we don’t have to be all the same.
And for some information I have included some of the different people of social diversity, but you did an excellent work.
¡Congratulations Justin!

Marcos Serrano Martínez

Back to top Go down