GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immigrants in Spanish Society

2 posters

Go down

Immigrants in Spanish Society Empty Immigrants in Spanish Society

Post by Moisés Nebot Micó Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:59 pm

In my opinion, immigrants are not fully integreated in the Spanish Society, because they have different opinions than us. For example, we believe in a God, but immigrants believe in another different God and anyone of us, recognise that the other God teaches better life lessons than the other. Another example, is that due to immigrants, a lot of Spanish people don’t have a job. Lots of immigrants who arrive to Spain, remove job positions to Spanish people, we have to stop this, because if not, all the job positions will be occupied by immigrants and none of us would have a job to pay our expenses. This is why there is a lot of unemployment in Spain, because immigrants get all the jobs and the Spanish people, who have preference, because is their country don’t have any job, this is more or less the same I explained before. We try to help the people from Africa, Siria and other arabic countries from their actual situations, the war, famine, droughts and other many plroblems. But trying to help this people, we are creating new problems in Spain and this probably would take us to another crisis like the one we had for several years which started in 2008.

Moisés Nebot Micó

Back to top Go down

Immigrants in Spanish Society Empty Re: Immigrants in Spanish Society

Post by Irene Bru Aparisi Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:37 am

I totally agree with you but I don’t understand how we could make all (immigrants and Spanish people) have a job.
Even thought, I think everything you said is the reality, and we have to stop it.

Irene Bru Aparisi

Back to top Go down