GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Immigrants Fully Integred in the Spanish Society?

Go down

Are Immigrants Fully Integred in the Spanish Society? Empty Are Immigrants Fully Integred in the Spanish Society?

Post by Justin Mandel Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:50 pm

Are Immigrants Fully Integred in the Spanish Society? C863e010

Are Immigrants Fully Integred in the Spanish Society? 867f9210

• Are Immigrants Fully Integred in the Spanish Society? •
• Index •
• What are Immigrants? •
• What is My Opinion? •

Are Immigrants Fully Integred in the Spanish Society? 057be110

An Immigrant is someone who comes from a country. The thing is, they aren’t always escaping wars as everyone thinks, and that’s why I hate reading about every single News, Opinion or Definition I read. They are who migrate from a country, and many people think they’re coming because of escaping wars and many people are racist and xenophobic. They aren’t always accepted in societies because they have different traditions or ways to be.

Are Immigrants Fully Integred in the Spanish Society? B2b7d010

My opinion is that we should accept them with open arms, some immigrants could be escaping form wars, what if this happened to Spain? Do you think they would help us? Of course, that’s why we need to help them as they would have done. 
They aren’t fully integred in the Spanish Society, many don’t even know how to speak Spanish. We should provide solutions to this! We could create special classes for them to adapt slowly to our society, and they could teach us something nice too! The classes would be free, and the teachers would be volunteers who would love to help them.

Submitted 02.25.2018 at 20:49:44

By Justin Mandel

Justin Mandel

Back to top Go down