GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are they totally integrated?

2 posters

Go down

Are they totally integrated? Empty Are they totally integrated?

Post by luciamoreraa Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:09 pm

The answer is NO. I really think that immigrants are bad integrated to Spain since there are some of them that are not integrated legally because they don’t believe in them or because they don’t want more people in their country. It is true that immigrants who are legally in Spain are better integrated, and they have it easier to find a work or to assemble to his family. In addition I believe that the wealthiest people and of the countries of the north they have more possibilities of entering legally in Spain since they there believe and think that will find work great before that poor someone who comes from Africa and who does not know where his family is. I think that this one is a serious problem it brings over of the immigrants and that it should resolve in as soon as possible urgently. In this photo we can see from which countries come the immigrants and how many are them. Are they totally integrated? 55149410

luciamoreraa

Back to top Go down

Are they totally integrated? Empty Re: Are they totally integrated?

Post by lucía.barrosoasensio Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:36 pm

i to totally agree with u lucía
I think immigrants are not integrated here in Spain.

lucía.barrosoasensio

Back to top Go down