GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are immigrants integrated?

3 posters

Go down

Are immigrants integrated? Empty Are immigrants integrated?

Post by Carlos García Arnedo Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:38 pm

I think there is a division because some immigrants are integrated into our society and others no. For example, there are some people that don’t know the culture or the language and they are not integrated into our society. And there are others that quickly integrate into our society, because they have more facilities with language and also for adapting to other cultures.
Some Chinese, Japanese or also some English people have dificulties to adapt and it take ages for them to know to talk alright our language, whe have an example in the Real Madrid football player Gareth Bale, who is not really adapted in our society.
And another in an exvalencianist football player called Pedja Mijatoviç, who in less than one month spoke Spanish really well.

Carlos García Arnedo

Back to top Go down

Are immigrants integrated? Empty Re: Are immigrants integrated?

Post by Àngel Baró Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:50 pm

I agree with what you said because I thing that there are a lot of variety of immigrants. Can be that the most of the immigrant population that comes to Spain, are fully integrated because the know fastly our language, our believes, our culture, our country... so I thing that what you said it’s good. You explain it very good.

Àngel Baró

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Insa Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:01 pm

I agree with you, because I also think that not all immigrants are adapted to our society or to our life styles.
And that as there are immigrants who adapt really fast and good, there are some who doesn’t and need more time or maybe some help.

Natalia Insa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down