GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social diversity, positive or negative?

+4
Sergio Arenas
MercedesR
Olivia Belda
Lucía Latorre Guaita
8 posters

Go down

Social diversity, positive or negative? Empty Social diversity, positive or negative?

Post by Lucía Latorre Guaita Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:29 pm

In my opinion, I think that social diversity can help us to expand our horizonts and increase our knowledge. It has been useful for the inspiration of people's creativity and it let us see the world in another way, making us discover new cultures and lifestyles from other countries, for example, we were able to learn new languages like the english to communicate with almost everyone arround the world.

Maybe, knowing opinions from other people make us see more of our differences, but from this differences we can learn from each other and even find a better way of doing things. Although our origins may be different, in some way they connect us because we are all humans. Also, the adaptation of new cultures can be a way to attract people to your country and make them love it.

Lucía Latorre Guaita

Back to top Go down

Social diversity, positive or negative? Empty Re: Social diversity, positive or negative?

Post by Olivia Belda Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Lucía, you did a really good job! It is true that from differences personalities and customs we can learn from each other and even find a better way of doing things, it is also true that we are all humans, we are the same. I like the way you had explained all and I really agree with you!

Olivia Belda

Back to top Go down

Social diversity, positive or negative? Empty Re: Social diversity, positive or negative?

Post by MercedesR Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:03 pm

I agree with what you say that it is good to know the opinions of others as well as their points of view. That's why I agree on what you say that social diversity is good

MercedesR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergio Arenas Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:45 pm

Hi Lucia, I agree with you in everything, especially when you said that social diversity increases knowledge because if you don’t meet people that have an other point of view you would never learnt.
Good job
Sergio Arenas
Sergio Arenas

Back to top Go down

Post by Albertodominguezferrando Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:48 pm

I agree in al, the things you have said and I also think that if we didn’t know English, we wouldn’t know other cultures because it’s the most spoken language in the world so we can use it wherever we want

Albertodominguezferrando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Sabater Serrano Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Hi Lucia I aggressor in all the things you have said and I also think that is good to know all the opinions of the people because together we can solve problems. If you don’t meet people with others points of view you would never learnt because you could be wrong or you can add with that point of view.

Hugo Sabater Serrano

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula2004 Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Lucia you did a really good job! I agree with you in all you said but especially when you said that social diversity expands our horizonts and increases our knowledge. As you said, a really good example is English, English is spoken around almost all the word, is the way how people form different places communicate. But you forgot to say that we don’t all agree about knowing more a about other languages, there is were teachers and parents act and help us to understand origins, characteristics and lifestyles of someone from other region.

Paula2004

Back to top Go down

Post by RoserBonanad Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:44 pm

I'm agree with you in the part of that helps us to expand our horizons, and our knowledge but I'm not agree with the part that can help us to change how we see the world because if a bad person think that other skin colour person is different it doesn't goes to change his/her point of view.

RoserBonanad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down