GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOCIAL DIVERSITY

2 posters

Go down

SOCIAL DIVERSITY Empty SOCIAL DIVERSITY

Post by Marcos Piquer Melero Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:13 pm

I agree with the phrase "social diversity is positive" because I think it is a very good thing for our society. It allows us to know other cultures, other ways of thinking and different points of view on the same thing. It helps us to accept and respect what is different from us.
For all these reasons, I believe that diversity or differences among people enriches us, both as individuals and society, and teaches us to be more tolerant because it is not always easy to accept what is different or simply new or unknown.

I believe that all of us and especially the governments, because the have resources and the authority, should do everything possible to mantain diversity positive and ensure that there are no major economic differences and above all, that because of ideological or cultural differences this diversity becomes negative.

Marcos Piquer Melero

Back to top Go down

SOCIAL DIVERSITY Empty Re: SOCIAL DIVERSITY

Post by Alba Hernández Torres Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:43 pm

I do agree whit what you said but I think that social diversity doesn't only have just good things.
Social diversity can cause wars or lots of conflicts because of the different people thinking, I think this is really important to say because we could make that people change their thinking or their form of acting to this problem.

Alba Hernández Torres

Back to top Go down