GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inmigrants

3 posters

Go down

Inmigrants  Empty Inmigrants

Post by Angela Ortuño Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:42 pm

I don’t think they are fully integrated in the Spanish society because although many of them have the same work conditions that us and are payed in the same way or go to very good schools, have a good house and is treated like anyone else ; there are others that don’t have that luck and they don’t have job because no one wants to contract them because they think that they are a bit different or that in the school they suffer bulling from small children or things like that. There are also inmigrants that can’t even pass to Spain because they are black, Chinese... And obviously they would also find difficult to learn our culture, religion, lenguaje, laws, traditions, and to adapt to our timetables and way of life. So I think they are not all fully integrated, but I think no one who inmigrate to another country is going to be totally adapted because it’s very difficult, so not just people coming to Spain finds it difficult to adapt.

Angela Ortuño

Back to top Go down

Inmigrants  Empty Re: Inmigrants

Post by Lidia Pamplona Soriano Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:03 pm

I agree Angela, but, as you said, some people can have really good luck and integrate great, but others just find it difficult. Spain should give opportunities to all of them (or mainly all).
Good job Angela!

Lidia Pamplona Soriano

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sanz Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:21 pm

I agree with most of the things you said Angela. But I disagree in what you said about no one is going to totally adapted to the country they immigrate. Because some immigrates will find it easier to be adapted to the country because in their country the weather,food... is more or less the same but others will find it more difficult because their country is totally different. But you did a great job.

Claudia Sanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down