GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social diversity

2 posters

Go down

Social diversity Empty Social diversity

Post by Martina Gómez Fernández Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:08 pm

I think the social diversity is really good because:
* We are all the same and, for example, the skin color doesn’t change that
* We must be free to like who or whatever we like
* We don’t have to judge others by their religion
* We all deserve respect and also we all deserve to have the same rights
* It can bring new and better ideas

The only thing that I don’t agree with is that there is people that go naked on the street to “defend ” or try to demonstrate something because that goes to another level and unwrap other theme. I think that instead of this they could try to speak more from the two parts (the people and the government).
But overall to have respect with everybody because no one is more or less than the others.

Martina Gómez Fernández

Back to top Go down

Social diversity Empty Re: Social diversity

Post by Sofía Martínez Martínez Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:33 pm

I agree with you in the positive things about social diversity, but I think that the last thing you said isn’t correct. When we see people naked on the street is because they are fed up of trying to speak or argument with the government or people. As they try so many times and people ignore them, they end up going to the street naked. Some of us think people that do this are crazy but in reality they aren’t. We are all unique and special despite having different skin tones, cultures, religion... and we all deserve that people listen and understands us, unfortunately there is very few or any tolerance in our society.

Sofía Martínez Martínez

Back to top Go down