GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social diversity?

2 posters

Go down

Social diversity? Empty Social diversity?

Post by Álvaro Martínez Martínez Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:44 pm

In my opinion, social diversity is fundamental, because for many things. New cultures are brought from other regions, other religions are also practiced in Spain, new gastronomy is also brought to Spain and more population is brought here, causing more birth rates, and causing more jobs. More jobs mean to more economy, so we’re talking about more money in our region. Also, new languages are brought to Spain, making it a multi language country. Also, more children that can study and form for university and have the chance to work, but in their country they could not have worked never in their life’s. And finally, multiculturalism can cause new ways of living in people. To conclude, I think social diversity is perfect.

Álvaro Martínez Martínez

Back to top Go down

Social diversity? Empty Re: Social diversity?

Post by Pablo Gálvez Ortiz Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:55 pm

It's really interesting what other cultures can apport to yours but social diversity has also it’s negatives.
Many people is disparage, appeared or also killed because of it's social diversity. Many people suffers bulling because of it's country origin or religion.
In America and in other countries people who is foreign or has an other social fact is worst treated. I think the social diversity could be good or bad and it depends on how yo see it.

Pablo Gálvez Ortiz

Back to top Go down