GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social diversity

3 posters

Go down

Social diversity  Empty Social diversity

Post by Carmen Oviedo Ramos Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:10 pm

I think social diversity is a good thing although there are lots of problems with the people who don’t respect the others people’s culture, religion, opinion, skin color...
And because of that, they educate and form us to respect each other since we’re small, because we are the future and we could solve that problem.
Also Social diversity is a good thing because we can learn more from the ones which have, like I said before, other ways of living regarding to religion, what they like to do...
In conclusion, why do people have to judge the way of living of other person, if doing that they don’t win anything.

Carmen Oviedo Ramos

Back to top Go down

Social diversity  Empty Re: Social diversity

Post by Alicia Bartual Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:45 pm

I agree with you Carmen, I think it is a good thing, but in nowadays there is a lot of controversy between people of different culture, religion... many people don’t respect others and I think that is a serious problem because everyone deserves the same opportunities.

Alicia Bartual

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucía Mallea Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:37 pm

I agree with you Carmen, social diversity is a very good thing, especially if we teach people since they are children. But, as Alicia said, it’s a serious problem that many people disrespect the ones who are not exactly like them, I think there is no reason to insult other only because of their skin colour or their culture. I hope this problem disappears, because there would be more peace in the world. Good work Carmen!

Lucía Mallea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down