GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inmigrants in Spain

2 posters

Go down

Inmigrants in Spain Empty Inmigrants in Spain

Post by Lucía Latorre Guaita Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:20 pm

I think that inmigrants are well received in Spain by almost all the population, especially their children, who are treated equally in schools and helped if they have difficulties with the language or our culture. It is true that, depending on the origin of these immigrants, they can enter into our society more easily or not. Even so, there are special organizations and institutions that help immigrants to integrate in our country. Maybe we can see a bit of discrimination in certain cases, for example, in the opportunities to find a job, but as I said before, most Spanish people receive them without problems. In addition, governments try to equalize native and immigrant wages and the quality of service.

https://politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/11/27/actualidad/1511790035_602303.html

Lucía Latorre Guaita

Back to top Go down

Inmigrants in Spain Empty Re: Inmigrants in Spain

Post by Natalia Monserrat Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:09 pm

Well done Lucía, I agree with your opinion about immigrants from depending the country can enter more easily our country . I also think that some of the citizens can prefer to pay to a Spanish worker than an immigrant, but I think in some cases it’s not correct. Good job Lucía

Natalia Monserrat

Back to top Go down