GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are inmigrants fully integrated in Spanish society?

2 posters

Go down

Are inmigrants fully integrated in Spanish society? Empty Are inmigrants fully integrated in Spanish society?

Post by Diego Cebrian Podvarcu Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:42 pm

I believe that immigrants are not fully integrated into Spanish society. I think that the more different the culture they come from, the more difficult integration is. Immigrants have problems tolerating the beliefs of Spanish society but Spanish society is not at all open to accepting them either.
Some immigrates come to Spain to escape poverty, war or political inestability.Like economic effect, they increase the supply of labor because they can do many types of jobs, domestic labor and they also increase consumption. But since the crisis, tolerance of Spanish society towards immigrants has diminished, considering them as guilty of the lack of work. I think that this is one of the causes of the rejection of Spanish society towards immigrants. I believe that this makes integration difficult.
Immigrants , above all those who have culture and beliefs very different from ours, sometimes show a lot of hatred towards the customs of Spanish society, as for example some Arabs who make attacks.In this way they reject integration and show that they are not integrated into Spanish society.

Diego Cebrian Podvarcu

Back to top Go down

Are inmigrants fully integrated in Spanish society? Empty Re: Are inmigrants fully integrated in Spanish society?

Post by Dani Rodríguez Schuller Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:33 pm

Good job, I agree with you in almost every expected. However, I would change what you wrote about that Spain’s tolerance has diminished towards immigrants. They have loads of rights and they even charge money on their accounts by the unemployment! They can’t ask for more.

Dani Rodríguez Schuller

Back to top Go down