GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immigrants in Spanish societies

2 posters

Go down

Immigrants in Spanish societies Empty Immigrants in Spanish societies

Post by Teresa Codoñer Esparza Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:19 pm

I think immigrants are more or less integrated in Spain. It depends a lot where they come from, their culture level, etc. Immigrants that come to Spain usually come looking for jobs, and some f them get a job but not all of them. Immigrants that come to Spain illegally usually live in bad conditions but people that come from London for example are more likely to get what they want.
Many immigrants come illegally from Africa because of wars and because Spain is very close. They come here thinking they will be in better conditions and they could just come here and get a job and a house but is not that easy because of unemployment.
Immigration can cause changes in a place, economic, social and cultural changes.

Teresa Codoñer Esparza

Back to top Go down

Immigrants in Spanish societies Empty Re: Immigrants in Spanish societies

Post by Lucia Sancho Cormán Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:59 pm

I think you did a very good job! Although you have some spelling mistakes, I think it would have interesting that you had talked about the people who is running from the wars of their countries.

Lucia Sancho Cormán

Back to top Go down