GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immigration in Spain

4 posters

Go down

Immigration in Spain Empty Immigration in Spain

Post by Carol Escuder Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:24 am

There are lots of people from different cultures in Spain. From Muslims to Argentines.
Lots of people move from poor countries were there are wars to rich countries where they can find a job or a better quality of life for them or for their family.
On one side immigrants can be intregrated in some parts of Spain, depending of the tolerance of people as lots of them don’t respect the different cultures, customes, etc... that immigrants have.
In the other hand they aren’t not totally integrated. Lots of people don’t think about the personal conditions that they have and they just try to through them out.
Immigrants usually cover these jobs that formed people don’t want to do as cleaning houses, selling their products in the market and this also makes the country richer. Also depending from they are , they are good paid or not.

Last edited by Carol Escuder on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:45 am; edited 3 times in total

Carol Escuder

Back to top Go down

Immigration in Spain Empty Re: Immigration in Spain

Post by Nuria.sanchispino Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:40 am

I agree with all you have said but to be integrated also depends on where are they from and where they decide to form a new lives because the people have very closed minds and have not empathy. But the rest you have said is really good.

Nuria.sanchispino

Back to top Go down

Post by carlaruedas Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:44 am

Great job Carolina! I agree in mostly everything you’ve said, but I think that not all immigrants work cleaning houses or selling products in the supermarket, some immigrants have well paid jobs or have a career.

Last edited by carlaruedas on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

carlaruedas

Back to top Go down

Post by Carol Escuder Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:48 am

Carla I agree with you but I just say most of them cover that jobs people don’t want to do. This is because well paid jobs are usually full as there are lots of people with a good career and when immigrants came the
only way they have to get paid is working in those jobs.

Carol Escuder

Back to top Go down

Post by Víctor.navarro Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:58 am

I agree that they are not totally immigrated and also I agree that they cover the jobs that other Spanish people don’t want.

Víctor.navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down