GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Integration of immigrants in Spain

3 posters

Go down

Integration of immigrants in Spain Empty Integration of immigrants in Spain

Post by Natalia Monserrat Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:01 pm

I think immigrants that come to Spain are well integrated. Because they can make use of public services such us education and health. They can also look for a job and they also have to pay taxes like all citizens. There are some organizations which help the integration of many immigrants in society, they give them a house and often a job. In my opinion if population increases thanks to immigrants it isn’t good because we need to create more jobs and public services like health can collapse and be perjudicial for residents who have always lived in Spain. A part from this, immigrants are integrated in society and some of them live better than some Spanish citoyens.

Natalia Monserrat

Back to top Go down

Integration of immigrants in Spain Empty Re: Integration of immigrants in Spain

Post by Inés Su-gui Corral Vives Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:37 pm

I agree with you in almost all, except that I think it is also a part of this inmigrants that are not very integrated in the society, becouse they maybe not have to may studies and that now there are more unemployment.
And they probably have to live with help with some associates, that help inmigrants.

Inés Su-gui Corral Vives

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Belda Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:01 pm

Natalia you did a really well job and I agree with you!! You are true, immigrants are well intrigated in Spain they have the same opportunities than every one else, like a job, education and health.But it is also true that if more immigrants come to Spain more population will be and that is not really good thing.You did a excellent explanation of the intrigation of immigrants to Spain. Well done!

Olivia Belda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down