GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social diversity

2 posters

Go down

Social diversity Empty Social diversity

Post by eliperez Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Social diversity can have good things and bad things.
Positive things: we are all different in sex, culture, thoughts of religions, sexual orientations, economy, different ways of living, conflicts in each country. But we are all humans, and we have the capacity of thinking in different ways and each of us can contribuate with different things. And the word "normal" is overrated because we are different as I said before and at the media they show us things that doesn´t exist because they are steriotypes.
Negative things: sometimes, as we see different cultures of other countries, we try to make another tradition as similar as possible but changing things because it can´t be the same. Also there can be discrimination because of the thoughts of a person of other culture, like the xenophobia.
In conclusion, I agree that the social diverity is a good think, but always respecting other opinions.

eliperez

Back to top Go down

Social diversity Empty Re: Social diversity

Post by Carla Monferrer Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:00 pm

Eli you have done a perfect job but you should have also talk about wars between cultures. Although that I agree with you in most of the things.
Great job Eli!

Carla Monferrer

Back to top Go down