GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social diversity

2 posters

Go down

Social diversity Empty Social diversity

Post by Brenda Rodríguez Ferreiro Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:19 pm

I think social diversity it’s a good thing because people have the chance to know different cultures, religions, traditions... but sometimes it creates a conflict.
It creates a conflict because people sometimes when they doesn’t agree with other people they discuss and end up things very bad. I think no one should treat anyone different because of different religions, different colours...
But apart from that I think it’s a very good thing the social diversity.
In conclusion I think that social diversity help us to know different persons and also that people know you but that doesn’t mean that if you don’t agree with someone you have to treat him different, you should never do that.

Brenda Rodríguez Ferreiro

Back to top Go down

Social diversity Empty Re: Social diversity

Post by Irene Tello Alcocer Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:00 pm

I agree with you Brenda, it’s a good think that we meet people with other characteristics. People don’t know that it doesn’t matter if we have different religions or we have different colours because we are all humans and we are all the same. All this creates very bad conflicts and you have discuss them very good. It’s a good thing if we know different people.
You have done a great job!

Irene Tello Alcocer

Back to top Go down