GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Diversity

3 posters

Go down

Social Diversity Empty Social Diversity

Post by Anna Iranzo Carreras Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:59 pm

I think social diversity is a good thing, but not many people think like me. These people that don't agree think that a person has to be treated differently depending on his origin, race, characteristics, lifestyle... That isn’t good because we’re all the same, humans. It is true that we have different origins, lifestyle... but that doesn’t mean that we have to be admired or detested. Sometimes people think that if a person with some characteristics does something bad , the rest of people that has the same characteristics will do the same. And that’s not fair.

Anna Iranzo Carreras

Back to top Go down

Social Diversity Empty Re: Social Diversity

Post by Marta Aparisi Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:36 pm

I agree with you because the things you have said are very good and it’s true that we have to treat everyone as the same. But you forgot to mention that when people from other counties came here to Spain they bring their ways of life, characteristics and costumes. I think this is also a good thing about social diversity that you should say. Good work Anna!!

Marta Aparisi

Back to top Go down

Post by luciamoreraa Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:36 pm

I totally agree with you Anna but I don’t clearly understand if you think that social diversity is positive or negative, I think that is a negative thing because all we are equal. But apar5 from that I think your work is really good I enjoyed your work, and I agree with you in the point of that social diversity is good but is not totally good.
Good job Anna!!

luciamoreraa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down