GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are immigrants fully integrated?

2 posters

Go down

Are immigrants fully integrated? Empty Are immigrants fully integrated?

Post by Andreaborcha Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:08 pm

I think immigrants aren’t fully integrated, most of them come from Africa, so that’s a poor country and it’s very difficult to find choices in Spain if you don’t have money.
The causes are:
- They don’t make effort to be integrated.
- Most of them come from poor countries so as they haven’t studied because they don’t have enough money to pay that, it’s very difficult for them to find a job
- Many of the people of our country make differences between them from for example the colour of skin and we sometimes don’t realise that we are insulting them.
- Because they start from different cultures and religions because this difficults the relationship between the people that don’t think as them.
- When they come to Spain, they live all in the same place so they do not need to integrate in the country because they are surrounded by people who think and share the same religions and cultures.

Andreaborcha

Back to top Go down

Are immigrants fully integrated? Empty Re: Are immigrants fully integrated?

Post by Martina Gómez Fernández Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:51 pm

I think that what you have said is true but I have to say that you just talk about the poor people but not about the people who comes from other country (with money) to live here or people who comes for vacation. I also think that the fact that they don’t have money doesn’t mean that they can’t integrate.

Martina Gómez Fernández

Back to top Go down