GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immigrants in Spain and immigrants in other countries

2 posters

Go down

Immigrants in Spain and immigrants in other countries Empty Immigrants in Spain and immigrants in other countries

Post by Carla Ruiz Belda Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:23 pm

I think immigrants are very integrated in the Spanish society. They usually come to Spain looking for a new life because in some countries everything isn't as easy as in Spain.
Immigrants risk their lifes everytime they change to other country looking for better things.
Everyone deserves an opportunity and in Spain we will receive them with open arms.

Immigrants aren't integrated in all the countries. Example:

Donald Trump said in an important meeting "agujeros de mierda" referring to El Salvador, Haití and other African countries.
Everything started when two senators told Trump if he would like to participate in a migratory project they had been working in.
Trump also added:
-Why do we want Haitians here? Why do we want all these people from Africa here?

In my opinion, Donald Trump has been doing some comments that don't have nothing to do with the comments that a president should say.
He should respect everyone, anyone deserves to be called that.

Carla Ruiz Belda

Back to top Go down

Immigrants in Spain and immigrants in other countries Empty Re: Immigrants in Spain and immigrants in other countries

Post by Jaime Badenes Lopez Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:35 pm

I disagree
I think immigrant aren't fully integrated in Spain because for them sometimes it's difficult to learn the language and to find jobs.
Also kids which are immigrants sometimes get bullied because they're different.

Jaime Badenes Lopez

Back to top Go down