GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are immigrants fully integrated in Spain?

4 posters

Go down

Are immigrants fully integrated in Spain? Empty Are immigrants fully integrated in Spain?

Post by Dani Rodríguez Schuller Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:59 pm

I think they are fully integrated in our country because they have loads of rights, I would say even like we have, and they can live here as it was their country. A good example is the free movement of workers in the EU. This is the chance of working they are given, excepting to be a functionary if they don’t have the nationality, they can work in the job they want. And I also think the main source of immigrants come because they have problems in their country, such as war, illnesses, etc. and the reason why they come to Spain is because its climate and its flexible political laws like, for example, the residence rights. Therefore, I think that they are completely integrated in our country, Spain. And not only in Spain, it also happens the same thing in the EU countries like Germany.

Dani Rodríguez Schuller

Back to top Go down

Are immigrants fully integrated in Spain? Empty Re: Are immigrants fully integrated in Spain?

Post by David Salvo Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:10 pm

I disagree in some aspects with you because not all the immigrants are completely integrated. Is true that many of them find here in the EU a second home and that they have a great laboral chance.
I’m quite sure that the inmense majority will be pleased of being here but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t exceptions we mustn’t forget that Europe’s culture is quite different to their culture so some of them may don’t feel confortable as well as some people in Europe aren’t comfortable with them and some of them may isolate and finish radicalizing.

David Salvo

Back to top Go down

Are immigrants fully integrated in Spain? Empty Re: Are immigrants fully integrated in Spain?

Post by Diego Fernández Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:53 pm

I am agree to you because is true that we give to most of them an opportunity of work and life. We have also created loads of rights and laws that are very flexible. And some people have the opportunity to change their life but they have decided to create in an other type of person such as thief, terrorist... And some of them haven’t had the change an opportunity to change their lifes because there are lots of immigrants that come from the south of Africa and we can’t give an change to all of them. Some of them have to adapt and try to find work, friends, some help... I think in most of the developed countries in Europe immigrant are integrated but i can not say in the world because there are some places where immigrants are not very accepted by society.

Diego Fernández

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Bargues Trillo Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:54 pm

I agree with you, David. Some of the people who immigrated to another country aren’t going to integrate in its culture, but not always they are going to radicalizise from one day to another. And also not all the people who immigrate to Spain are from Africa, Diego. Well, I think you’ve done a very good job, Dani.

Javier Bargues Trillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down