GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think immigrants are fully integrated into Spanish society?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think immigrants are fully integrated into Spanish society? Empty Do you think immigrants are fully integrated into Spanish society?

Post by Curro Salas Sarrión Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:55 am

Immigrants come to Spain because they lived in a poor country and they have to come to Spain to have an opportunity to have a better live. An other people come to Spain because in their country there is a war, and they are scared because they don’t want to die, so they come here.
I think that we should help immigrants because, some come to Spain and they don’t have nothing here, so it’s really difficult for them. So we should help them, if we were them we would like that people help us to have a better live. Because they are as us, no matter the skin colour, the religion, and the habits they have...
Because all the people are the same. And think the immigrants are not fully integrated, because most of them have difficulties that we don’t have.

Curro Salas Sarrión

Back to top Go down

Do you think immigrants are fully integrated into Spanish society? Empty Re: Do you think immigrants are fully integrated into Spanish society?

Post by Sandra Blazquez Estelles Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:04 pm

I think you are right in the part of some people integrating good in Spain and and other people not so good. And I really agree when you say that is really difficult for them, that’s why I think we need to help them to integrate in our county and in our socials groups.

Sandra Blazquez Estelles

Back to top Go down