Spanish Immigrants

Go down

Spanish Immigrants

Post by Fernando Bayo Santonja on Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:01 pm

In my opinion Immigrants coming to Spain are well integrated in our society. Because Spain is one of the most multicultural country in Europe. Spanish inhabitants are in general tolerant to the culture, kwonledge, ways of live and language that immigrants bring with them to Spain. Immigrants prefer Spain to immigrate because of the facility to get the residence or the nacionality. Most of the immigrants that come to Spain are South American people, who are more integrated because we share the same language. Despite, the economical crisis of 2008, the 70% of the immigrants can find a job, generally in the service sector. But commonly this jobs are temporal jobs. This means that most of this jobs may last one month or even less. But however immigrants prefer Spain rather other European countries. This is my personal point of view about the situation of immigrants coming to Spain.

Fernando Bayo Santonja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spanish Immigrants

Post by Ricardo Horno. Bover on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:13 pm

I don’t agree with you just isn’t what you say at the start that you think that they are integrated because some of them are not as integrated as others because they don’t like their conditions or they rally like them so I don’t agree with what you’ve said

Ricardo Horno. Bover

View user profile

Back to top Go down