Integration

Go down

Integration Empty Integration

Post by Álvaro Martínez Martínez on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:40 pm

As you may know, Spain and Europe are a multicultural, multilingual and multiethnic. During the last decade, lots of immigrants have come to Europe, causing Europe to have a low birth rate and a high life expectancy, causing a problem in society. Although, immigrants can be adapted or not. A small part of the immigrants, are fully integrated because they have done an effort to learn our language, our culture and our ways of living. As you sometimes can see, there is another part. That part is the immigrants that come here looking for jobs, without knowing any of the things I said before. Sometimes is because they don’t have resources, but most of the times is because they don’t want.
There is a high migration rate in Europe, and the fauvorite place is Germany. Migration can’t be controlled as they aren’t laws for controlling this problem. Although, I think migration is great because for economy, works, etc; but it must be controlled.

Álvaro Martínez Martínez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Integration Empty Re: Integration

Post by Fernando Bayo Santonja on Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:11 pm

Good job! I agree in most of your explanation about European immigrants, I as well think that Europe is a multicultural, multilingual and multiethnic. But I don’t think that immigrants cause a lower birth rate. The other way round immigrants cause changes in demographic patterns, like increasing the birth rate. I would also had said that immigrants like Spain as a migratory destination because of the easy getting of the nacionality or residence. But I think you have done a great job, and a really god research. Congratulations.

Fernando Bayo Santonja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum