Are IMMIGRANTS fully integrated?

Go down

Are IMMIGRANTS fully integrated?

Post by Fran Alapont Sánchez on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:34 pm

In my opinion, we cannot say that all the immigrants are fully integrated, because it depends on where they come: an immigrant from Mexico, can integrate better than an immigrant from Ivory Coast, because in Mexico they speak Spanish. Also, it is difficult to integrate due to social diversity, because in each country people have different customs,religious beliefs, characteristics...
Discrimination, is another problem for people to integrate: if you are skin coloured, you have got less opportunities than if you are white, and it shouldn’t be like that.
We should talk about economy too, if you are richer, you’ve got more chances to get integrated in a society.

To conclude, I would like to say that every immigrant should have the same opportunities even if they do not have the same money or they are skin coloured.

NO TO XENOPHOBIA

Fran Alapont Sánchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are IMMIGRANTS fully integrated?

Post by Álvaro Martínez Martínez on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:42 pm

I do agree with you. Also it depends that immigrants want to learn our culture or not. Sometimes is a lack of resources but most of the times is because they don’t want. This can cause more difficulties on the life. Also, as you said, if there are more immigrants there will be more economy and jobs.

Álvaro Martínez Martínez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum