Immigrants

Go down

Immigrants

Post by Carmen Alarcó on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 pm

In Spain, there are many immigrants. Some of them are very introducted in the social area they live in. For example here in Valencia there are Chinese, Arabic, German, English and Muslim people. Some of them still have there religion from the place they come from and they also still practise the customs and language from their country. But other people like they have been many time here in Valencia, they have adopt our language, customs and religions. I think we have to respect these people because they don’t have any fault of the lack of job in their original cities however there are some pearsons which think that immigrants are horrible people because they have different skin colour or politic ideas. The people normally emigrate because there are not many jobs in their country or because they haven’t got enough money to pay their houses so they don’t have any place where they can leave so they emigrate. People that immigrates in Spain normally come from Romania, Morocco, United Kingdom, Italy and Ecuador .

Last edited by Carmen Alarcó on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carmen Alarcó

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigrants

Post by Miguel Asensio7 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:05 pm

I really like the comment you have proposed because the information about the foreign people that are here in Valencia. But also there are from other places like from Deutschland, France, etc... . I personally think that it is a great option that foreign people continue practicing their traditional ways of life, their cultural activities and religious activities. Because this make that cultural diversity become higher and people’s know different and news ways of life. Also I agree with in the point about that we have to respect that people because they do not have any fault on the lack of job in their original cities. Also I think not the majority of people think that immigrants are horrible people but it’s true that when immigrants exprese theirs opinions and if they are different to this people's ones. People discriminate against immigrants because they say that like they have a different skin colour and a different political ideas and a different origin, they do not have the same rights as they. The reasons are the same but Imwould have included the war reason, for example, many immigrants who are from Syria , they have to go to another countries because their family can’t live in good conditions in that place because of the political problems of that region. But on the rest, I think that it is a great job. Well done Paula.
Hope this information was helpful.

Miguel Asensio7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sánchez Escolano on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:59 pm

I agree with the part that you said we should respect everybody because it is true that the lack of job isn't their fault.In my opinion where you wrote that people normaly emigrate because there aren't enough jobs in their country you should have included that they emmigrate because of wars too.In the part you said that some people think that immigrants are horrible is a very small percentage of people.In general I like your opinion,I think you've done a good job!

Luna Sánchez Escolano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum