GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are inmigrants integrated in Spain?

2 posters

Go down

Are inmigrants integrated in Spain? Empty Are inmigrants integrated in Spain?

Post by Alba Hernández Torres Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:02 am

Inmigrants are not totally integrated in Spain.
This is because of these reasons:
- Inmigrants are usually discriminated because of their place of origin, skin color, social or encomic level...(this means that if you have lot of money, stupid people, will treat you in a different form than if you are poor).
-It's difficult also to integrate in another country because you have to look for a place to live in.
-You must know how to speak the language of the country you are in
- If you want to earn money, you would have to look for a job.
- Try to have contact with people from the country you are in.
Some inmigrants come to Spain because they want to find a job, or because they want to escape from wars.

In conclusion, it is not really easy to integrate in a country when you are a inmigrant, because of all the different things you have to do asI said before.
That may be the reason why, only few people have actually managed to integrate in Spain and even they have achieved to be mistaken by Spanish people.

Alba Hernández Torres

Back to top Go down

Are inmigrants integrated in Spain? Empty Re: Are inmigrants integrated in Spain?

Post by Marcos Piquer Melero Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 pm

I agree with you in all you had said. I also think that immigrants are usually discriminated for their skin colour.
I think you did an amazing work !

Marcos Piquer Melero

Back to top Go down