Immigration to Spain

Go down

Immigration to Spain

Post by Carmen Oviedo Ramos on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:36 am

Immigrants are the people who come to a country from other country, in Spain the immigrants mainly come from North Africa because of it’s geographical proximity, from Latin America because they share similar culture and speak the same language and from Western Europe because of the climate.
Do you think immigrants are fully integrated in the society?
I think that yes and no, yes because we accept them to come here from their countries, because maybe their country is poor or it’s in war with other country, and if they are good people and they really want to work they should have the same opportunities as us; but for other part most of them they don’t really make effort to work, they come from poor countries so they aren’t educated or formed to have work because they haven’t studied, they live in isolated settlements and they don’t socialize much, and also like they are from other countries and maybe they don’t know how to talk our language.

Carmen Oviedo Ramos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immigration to Spain

Post by Paula Saus Bartolomé on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:58 am

I agree with you. Immigrants are allowed to come but not with the same conditions as us. It is also true that maybe they don’t have the education required
for some of the jobs we do in our country so it will be interesting, that our country, tried to involve them in more activities and tried to help them to learn
the things they need to.
Great job!

Paula Saus Bartolomé

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Rodríguez Ferreiro on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm

I agree with you. Not all of them have the same educational level and that affects in theirs lives in Spain, I also agree that it’s very difficult for them to find a job because of the language. Some they find jobs but others no, they come from North Africa, so I think that in Spain there are many in Ceuta and Melilla because of proximity. I totally agree with you

Brenda Rodríguez Ferreiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down