GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immigrants adapted

3 posters

Go down

Immigrants adapted  Empty Immigrants adapted

Post by Nuria.sanchispino Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:34 am

I think immigrants in my opinion are fully adapted but in the minds of other people are not such adapted because they say that they take away jobs and there are not enough jobs for all the people that lives in Spain. Also this depends of the country the immigrants come from and where the y decide to stay because in some countries they treat them like they are animals and they hit them ...
So in conclusion I respect the immigrants and understand them but there are people that do just the contrary I am thinking. So people should have more empathy and try to put in the place they are.

Nuria.sanchispino

Back to top Go down

Immigrants adapted  Empty Re: Immigrants adapted

Post by Carmen Oviedo Ramos Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:40 am

You are right Nuria, but the people don’t usually treat immigrants like animals or hit them, also immigrants most of the time are isolated from the society or don’t effort to have job, but I also think we all should respect them and they should have the same opportunities of work as us.

Carmen Oviedo Ramos

Back to top Go down

Post by Helio Wu Zhaoyu Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:48 am

Yes, people usually don’t treat immigrants like animals or hit them but don’t you imagine that there are people like these that they treat someone different like human waste or inferior because is not white this lack of empathy make the isolation of the inmigrants that you had said and this show how bad is our society and the people who live in there

Sent from Topic'it App

Helio Wu Zhaoyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down