GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immigration

3 posters

Go down

Immigration  Empty Immigration

Post by Han Yang Lin Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:33 am

I think that some immigrants yes and some no, because I think that the people are different and the culture of everybody is also different, it also depends in what part of Spain you are, and where you come from, because maybe you are coming from Africa and you don’t have where to live and you came for working... But I think that many are integrated, because they know how Spanish people are, how they live, basically the main things that the Spanish people do. Now, many people judge about people that immigrate and I think it’s not a good thing because there are also humans and they come because maybe in their country there are wars or they come because they have a problem of health. I think they are doing the best, and I think that we have to deal with them like if they are the same like us, maybe they don’t look the same, maybe they have other skin color, but they are humans. So what I want to say is that we have to help the people that are immigrants and are not integrated.

Han Yang Lin

Back to top Go down

Immigration  Empty Re: Immigration

Post by Pau Córcoles Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:50 am

Good job Han Yang! I agree with you because I think we should help them because we all are the same.

Pau Córcoles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepe Garceran Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:00 am

Ooh Han Yang! That’s amazing. I’m agree with you in everything you said, especially the final because is very exciting but you could put some examples of countries where the immigrants are good integrated and where the immigrants come from when they move to Spain. Really good job.

Pepe Garceran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down