Inmigrants in Spain

Go down

Inmigrants in Spain

Post by Javier Calvet Blasco on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:21 am

The immigrants can isolate themselves from people who are not of their same nationality or country and relate only to those of their own country because they don’t feel different, they don’t have to learn new languages or new customs to adapt to another country because they want to feel as if they where on their native country.Almost all of the immigrants are not fully integrated in Spain because there are Spanish people that support racism and do not welcome immigrants into Spain because they think they will take their jobs. Basic health care and economical aid must be provided. By doing this in this way, you can cause areas or neighborhoods inhabited by people from the same origin or country who live together for cultural reasons, to which it is nearly impossible to access by the local population. The problems of immigrants who don’t find or get a job is that they despair and to live they become thieves and they become to steal things, trafficking with drugs, this increases the crime of the country in which they are.

Javier Calvet Blasco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inmigrants in Spain

Post by Sergio Arenas on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:58 pm

Hi Calvet, I don’t agree much with you because you say that emigrants are bad people and that is not true. I agree when you said that sometimes they isolate themselves alone because I know some neighborhood we’re there are only emigrants for example La Coma. But most of emigrants adapt really good to Spain, they live in popular cities, they buy in the same supermarkets than use... It is also true that most of the emigrants that come to Spain come from Africa and they have passed bad situations so we have to treat them with respect.
Hope my information was helpful Smile
Sergio Arenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicente Antonino on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:05 pm

Hi Calvet, I think that Sergio is right because not all the immigrants are bad people, moreover they are like for example in Siria people running away form the war.
But I agree with you when you say that some people have mor difficulties than others when they try to adapt

Vicente Antonino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curro Salas Sarrión on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:59 am

I agree with Vicente and Sergio, not all the immigrants are bad, only a small percentage. And the other percentage are poor people that have a lot of difficulties for a live better live. So I think that only for the bad people, is not a matter for not to help thw immigrants.
I hope I had help you.

Curro Salas Sarrión

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MercedesR on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:44 pm

I don’t agree much with you because you say that emigrants are bad people and that is not true.
Because many of them do not leave their work and their house or even their family because they are bad people.
Although there are also immigrants who come illegally, I believe that we should give them an opportunity

MercedesR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down