GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Integration of immigrants

2 posters

Go down

Integration of immigrants Empty Integration of immigrants

Post by Alejandro Campillo Moreno Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:39 pm

In my opinion I don’t think that immigrants are fully integrated in Spain because it depends on the person and from where is he from.
The most important thing when you immigrate to another country is the language you speak because if you are an Italian and you come to Spain is going to be difficult for you to get a job quickly.
Also you have to know the culture, the food they eat, it’s rules because if you don’t do all this things you will probably be isolated.
I think that in Spain the people that live in the European Union and come to Spain are better seen that the people that come from Africa and all this places.
One of the social effects that happens in Spain are the birth rates.
Young immigrants that tend to have more children than the native population have contributed to increasing births rates.

Differences between multiculturalism and interculturalism:
* multiculturalism: is the support for the presence of several distinct cultural groups within a society.
* interculturalism: Taking place between cultures or derived from different cultures.

Alejandro Campillo Moreno

Back to top Go down

Integration of immigrants Empty Re: Integration of immigrants

Post by Jorge2004 Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:55 pm

Wow Alejandro, you have done a really good job! All your information is completely correct, I don’t have much to say about your post, but if I had to add something more, in my opinion I would have added another part saying the consequences that sometimes happen when immigrants do not find any job when they immigrate to a country. For example talking about that they sometimes steal things to live or they also start dealing with drugs and all this kind of bad things, with this comment I am not saying that all of the immigrants do this but some of them, only a little percent of them do it.

Jorge2004

Back to top Go down