Inmigrants in Spain

Go down

Inmigrants in Spain

Post by Adrián Díez González on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:51 pm

My opinion on this theme is that we think that immigrants are integrated because we only see the ones that live in our society but the crude reality is that the mayority of Africans the try to come here for a safe place normally die in the sea or if they get to Spain the most commun think that do police is to cure their wound and then they turn them to his original country and we think this doesn’t occurs a lot but the reality is that this occurs a lot but we don’t know it because it doesn’t appears a lot on the news so we think it only happens when it appears on news, by the way it should be note that immigrants from other rich European countries are welcome because this makes us to increase our charisma and to fall well to other countries like for example England, United States of America or Germany.

Adrián Díez González

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inmigrants in Spain

Post by David Rodríguez on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:54 pm

I agree with you, well done Adrián.

David Rodríguez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrián Díez González on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Thanks David, I’m sure you can improve Wink

Adrián Díez González

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrián Díez González on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Thanks David, I’m sure you can improve :v

Adrián Díez González

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Álvaro López Ortega on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Very good but I’m sure you can improve your grammar and I also think you could improve your text because I don’t understand it. No
Álvaro López Ortega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moisés Nebot Micó on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:02 pm

I agree with you Adrian, because mostly all of the immigrants that arrive from Africa die in the sea and only a few arrive here to Spain and the few that arrive, they cure them and they turn them to Africa. The part in that you say that we let enter to Spain immigrants arriving from other European Countries and we don’t let enter people who arrive from Africa, I think that this is totally true, because as you said, we want to increase our “charisma” with the other members of the European Country. In general, a very good comment, but you have to improve your writing skills, because there are a lot of spelling mistakes.
I hope I have helped you.

Moisés Nebot Micó

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum