Do you agree with the sentence 'social diversity is a good thing'?

Go down

Do you agree with the sentence 'social diversity is a good thing'?

Post by Curro Salas Sarrión on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:53 pm

Social diversity is the differences that exist between people, that differences are:
Origin, color, heterosexual or homosexual, sex, the values, the religion...
No one has the same characteristics. The characteristics of the people, build its own personality. But because of people characteristics, it can create a lot of descrimintation, like: racism, descrimination by gender, physical discrimination, by the sex...
But there are also a lot of things good from the social diversity, the social diversity create our couriosity about some religions, the way they life in some countries, the culture they gave the things they eat inthat country. So I think that social diversity has things that are good and other that no.

Curro Salas Sarrión

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you agree with the sentence 'social diversity is a good thing'?

Post by Fernando Bayo Santonja on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 pm

Great job, Curro. I agree with almost all of your work, like that social diversity can lead to descrimination, like racism, gender discrimination or sexual discrimination. If I were I you I would have said that cultural diversity fulfils the society with the exchange of knowledge, values, religion... In the opposite way I disagree in some points like that social diversity means differences between sexual orientation, heterosexual or homosexual. I would have said that social diversity can lead to conflicts like homophobia or xenophobia. But in general you have done a very good job. Congratulations.

Fernando Bayo Santonja

View user profile

Back to top Go down