Social diversity

Go down

Social diversity

Post by Olivia Belda on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:13 pm

Social diversity refers to the differences between people when we look at their characteristics, origins and lifestyles. People vary because we have different origins, cultural values, religious beliefs...This characteristics define how we are but do not give us special privileges, we are all the same. So I think diversity is a good thing because it gives people the chance to experience different things outside of what they are normally accustomed to. It is also very important because you discover and learn different cultures, lifestyles, costumes, tradicional events or gastronomy and you also learn new languages. I think that it doesn’t matter if you are black or white, if you believe in one religion or another, we are all humans and we are all the same.

Olivia Belda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Social diversity

Post by Natalia Monserrat on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:04 pm

Well done Olivia! I also think social diversity is good because we can learn a lot of things and I respect your opinion, but some people think this is not a good thing because of different reasons. I agree with the part of “ it doesn’t matter if you’re black or white, if you believe in one religion or another, we are all humans and we’re all the same” I really loved that part, it’s very nice.

Natalia Monserrat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucía Aguilar Ginés on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Good job Olivia! I also agree social diversity is good, we are all the same, and we could learn lots of things, your opinion is awesome and really nice.

Lucía Aguilar Ginés

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Pérez Gascón on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:48 pm

Olivia I totally agree with you, we are all the same we shouldn’t judge other people because of the colour of skin or because of their religion. The social diversity is a really good thing because it helps us to evolve and grow looking other’s culture.

Carla Pérez Gascón

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down