Social diversity

Go down

Social diversity

Post by Irene Tello Alcocer on Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:52 pm

In my opinion, I agree with social diversity because we can know other people with different cultures, religion, thoughts. But, not everyone agree with these.
they think that, if they don’t have the same colour or they are from other religion, other political views, other origins and other cultural values, they are inferior people. because we characterize ourselves in a way, we cannot meet people from other cultures? I think it doesn’t matter how we are.
In conclusion, we are humans and we are all the same.
I think it’s good the social diversity but,
It also produce some conflicts.

Irene Tello Alcocer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Social diversity

Post by Teresa Codoñer Esparza on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:51 am

I agree with you that some people who are Fromm a religion think they are superior than others just because they think as they do, but maybe there’s also people that feel inferior because for example maybe in Africa some people feel inferior than someone from Europe because we do thing that they can’t.

Teresa Codoñer Esparza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel Faus on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:34 pm

I agree with you and I think that we have to stop the people that think that they are better than other people from other parts
of the world by teaching them from children in their schools or in their house that we all are all the same and that anyone is
inferior.

Miguel Faus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monica.clabbers on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Irene, you are right because sometimes people are very superficial because they don’t like your culture, religion or skin color, and this has to stop, people are all the same, anybody is more and anybody is less, great job!

monica.clabbers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by montse0038 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:16 pm

Irene, I totally agree with you, but I think that social diversity is good because of the of languages, religious beliefs, art, music, different diets ... all this enriches our culture.

montse0038

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum