Social diversity

Go down

Social diversity

Post by Alba Hernández Torres on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:39 pm

I do think that social diversity is really good but lots of people do not think like I do.
Social diversity usually causes conflicts such as wars of different countries because of their religion.
This also occurs sometimes when people do not have the same thinking, the most common are religious or political beliefs, different sexual orientations (I am really disappointed whith people which nowadays do not understand that if you a are a girl you can be in love with someone of your same sexuality and the same with the boys, for me it's really embarrassing that in 2018 are people like this, who think like that), heritage and life experience or even your skin color (I also think that it's embarrassing that people think that a person worth's less than him/her just because of their skin color, we are all the same, we are people and we must be all treated as a person not like something unnecessary).

My conclusion is that:
- I think that social diversity it's good for learning new thing such as new religions, languages, different ways of thinking, learning other traditions or hostory, cultures, works... and all of this thanks to people from other places or areas.
- It has lots of good things but also bad things, this can cause wars or lots of conflicts between people who do not think the same.

Alba Hernández Torres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Social diversity

Post by Carmen Alarcó on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:57 pm

I agree with in all you have said because it isn’t normal that in the 21st century people actually don’t know that we don’t have to judge people for their religion or their sexual orientation as everyone is the same. We shouldn’t care about the skin color of a person or from where it comes. We should care about what it’s personality is and the things the person can apport to the society nowadays

Carmen Alarcó

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Uma.tomas on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:11 pm

I agree with all you have said. Nowadays people can do what ever they want if a girl want to love another girl she can and people do not have to think bad of they person the same happens as you have said with boys. The thing you said about the skin color it isn’t normal that at the time we are there is people that do not respect each other or think bad of that person only because of the skin color. And finally it is very true that if you know a person from other country you can learn things about him and the other way round. You have talk about good things it was a great job I agree with in all ways

Uma.tomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down