GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social diversity

4 posters

Go down

Social diversity Empty Social diversity

Post by Vicente Antonino Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:06 pm

I think that social diversity is good for us because of the next reasons:
- We meet people for other countries or religions and we learn from them
- It is good for business because we can work with other countries
- We can learn different languages and the ways of life

There is also a bad thing, that not all the people agree with this and sometimes can finish with a war

Vicente Antonino

Back to top Go down

Social diversity Empty Re: Social diversity

Post by Carmen Alarcó Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:35 pm

Vicente I agree with you because I think social diversity is not bad, we aren’t all the same and we don’t have to be it, if we see someone who isn’t as us we don’t have to tell him nothing bad as we have all the same rights and no one is less than others.

Last edited by Carmen Alarcó on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carmen Alarcó

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel Asensio7 Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:30 pm

I agree with you Vicente in the point about the sentence of social diversity is good for us, but normally people if a foreign person work in the biggest company of your city and a Spanish person who wants to be there normally, they would insult and disparage him or her because whatever reason. Her skin color, religion, her ways of thinking, her o him sex. Also I really like the reasons you have proposed because it is very important to get to know people better, to make business with other cultures and introduce in our industry others people’s things and finally to learn more languages and improve our vocabulary. But I disagree in the point of that if the people don’t agree, this problem would end in a war. I think this conflict will end in a big problem for the country but not in a war. But on the rest, it’s a great job.

Well done Vicente.

Miguel Asensio7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucía Mallea Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:45 am

I agree with you Vicente, I think it’s good to learn from other cultures and religions. And business is really important so this helps us to get jobs in other countries. But, as the three of you said, many people disagrees with social diversity so this creates racism, socially isolation or even wars. Although this discrimination, I personally agree with the sentence “ social diversity is a good thing” . Good job Vicente!

Lucía Mallea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down