Are immigrants fully integrated in Spain?

Go down

Are immigrants fully integrated in Spain?

Post by Javier Bargues Trillo on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:07 pm

I don’t think immigrants are fully integrated in Spain because it depends on the person who emigrated to Spain. For example if an Argentinian comes to Spain he is going to have more opportunities than an American, because in Argentina, the language is the same, so he could find easier a job. Also those people who don’t know the Spanish culture, they should try to learn how people in Spain act, so like that they could get in contact with people and don’t be so isolated. Most of the immigrants who come to Spain are from the European Union, which it doesn’t means that they’re better seen that African or South American immigrants, but it also influence that people from the EU, have similar customs to th Spanish ones. In conclusion, I think that the immigrants are not totally integrated in our society because the things I mentioned before.

Javier Bargues Trillo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are immigrants fully integrated in Spain?

Post by Fran Alapont Sánchez on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:42 am

Good job, Javier! I agree on what you’ve said that depending on where they came, they can integrate better or worse but if I were you I would have talked of discrimination or religious believes, in Spain this is actually happening, if you are white, you have more opportunities to find a job than if you are skin coloured. Also if you are not catholic or atheist, it is true that you have more opportunities than muslims or jews.
Even though I think you’ve done a great job!

Fran Alapont Sánchez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum