Social Diversity

Go down

Social Diversity

Post by Nicolas Robert Fernandez on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:25 am

I do think that social diversity is a good thing because it makes people who live in an area with lots of diversity more cultured and understand other religions and cultures. I don’t understand why people try and segregate people based off of where they come from, their religion, or what they look like. We are all the same on the inside and just a little bit different on the outside. When some sees someone they usually try and separate them and put them into a a group based of off their characteristics. One thing that isn’t very good is that because por different cultures there can be wars. An example is Israel and Palestine. These two countries have been in many, many wars throughout thei4 history due to religious differences and one wanting the land of the other. This is due to the historical importance in the two countries for two religions. These countries are located in a part of the world where there are lots of different religions and the people fight over who has the right over it, when they should just realize that they are all the same with just a few differences. These are my reasons for social diversity being a food thing.

Nicolas Robert Fernandez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Social Diversity

Post by Martabonillo on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:11 pm

I think you are right in all the things you have said , specially in the part when you manto on that people are all the same even if they have different opinions of politic, religion, etc. We mustn't be racism . I also thing social diversity is a really good thing for us.

Martabonillo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NikitaLebedev on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:46 am

I agree with you.

NikitaLebedev

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content