GEOGRAPHY FORUM (2º ESO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Integration of immigrants

2 posters

Go down

Integration of immigrants Empty Integration of immigrants

Post by Diego Fernández Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:41 pm

I think immigrant are quite integrated in Spain because our government save people from Africa that are in the sea and we allow to be living in Spain until the want to go back. But we can’t find the same situation in all countries for example the United States are not very agree with immigration. I know they wouldn’t like to be here but they need to because there are very important problems in their country such as wars, low economy, no- water... Immigrant can also help the development of countries by working in them. I think Spain is a likely place to come to take refuge because racism have decrease a lot during the years. And the have to be solidary with them because in a future the could have the same problem as them and we would like to be as good intregated as the are in Spain or better.

Diego Fernández

Back to top Go down

Integration of immigrants Empty Re: Integration of immigrants

Post by Diego Cebrian Podvarcu Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:42 am

I agree with your opinion but I think that not all the Africans are fully integrated in Spanish society because the majority of Africans that try to come to Spain, the police sends them to a refugees camp.
That’s a bad idea because they are running away from wars and then we take them and leave them aislated from other people.
That is what I think, but you also did a very good job Wink.

Diego Cebrian Podvarcu

Back to top Go down